Let's say I'm a bit upset about how some things works with support.

I paid my license then I paid around twice the license for modifications, I have nothing to complain about that.

What I think its not normal is to pay features that everyone must benefit.

Some examples ?
- The Software is multilingual, everything is multilingual except the url field !!!! WTF !!!??? Why ??
If I call a page in english "car" in french i dont want a url who contains "car" but "voiture". Now they ask me to pay 80$

- you are in "my packages" page, you click on "purchase a new package" you arrive on the page with all the packages. The first one is automatically selected.
If you noticed the payment methods below the plans are hidden!!! You have to click on another plan, then come back to this one to be able to pay! Flynax told me "its not a but its the way our system work!"

- adding payment agreements before choosing a payment method need to be paid too, when probably a lot of users need it

- the website is multilingual ? why the phone format not ? the american way to show phone numbers +1 444-222 , european dont have "-" . I dont want the "-" ? I have to pay

So you pay your license then a lot of things that should be integrated must be paid ! Ok I pay but why the other users can't benefit from what i think should be intedrated options ? I undertand that specifi customizations need to be paid, but other ones like the ones i mentionned (and many others) need to be paid!!

Now I paid so much that for the first and last point of the list above I'm wondering what to do! I'm going to ask there in the forum and maybe have a solution in 3 month..or never?

Maybe the best solution should be to share the customization we made ??
Is just that this marketing approach i really weird. I pay a software , I ask for customizations, i say to my client the final price then I realize that I have to spend 500$ more in little things like this that you cant see since the begining....

Except that, support is kind and made some efforts, but I want to know if i'm the only one to have this feeling and what is your opinion !