+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Account type"

"Account type"

Hello,

I need to disable "Buyer" and "Dealer" types. I want all my users are like "Seller" as a buyer of today may be a seller tomorrow.

How to do it?

Thank you,
    Vitor

Re: "Account type"

Quote Originally Posted by Vitor Reis
    I need to disable "Buyer" and "Dealer" types. I want all my users are like "Seller" as a buyer of today may be a seller tomorrow.
    Hi Vitor,
    Current 3.1 version has not such abilities, but you will be able to mange accounts in the next 3.2 version of FLynax.

P.S. Now you may look at fl_account_types table in your database.

Thanks for attention.

Thank you Jonh, I'll wait to 3.2 version.

How can I make my website with only one account type and remove the account type filed from the registration form and allow everyone to do everything except the future listing I want it to be for admin only.
    I really need help with this I was trying for about a week now
    Thank you support

You can disable the account types in the admin panel by scrolling down to account types in the left hand menu and then disabling the ones you dont want to use.

removing the account type from registration form may be something for flynax support to do i think

Hello Mr. John
    Hope you are fine, After long time, now getting a chance to contact with you in forum

Flynax Changed a lot!, Great nice job, I think you remember me (I made a custom modification for my website "Post Ads without Registration" on 2009 which is now implemented as a additional feature in flynax script).

Ok let me coming to point.

My Website is not a classified website, its a Informative Site I want to do the below given features, is that possible let me know it in reply

! Every Registered User Account type Should be "General type" (Only One Accounts Type it should be hidden while registration)

! After Registration the User should able to do:

Registered User should able to show there business, contact name, address, phone, in website (Yellow Directory)
    Registered User should able to Post there selling ads (any type of selling) 'option to make it as featured listing (Paid Service)'
    Registered User should able to Post there Requirement ads, 'option to make it as featured listing (Paid Service)'
    Registered User should able to Post there Own Page (with Ignore Option)
    Registered User should able to Post there Banners (Paid Service)

I know to register ticket, but let me know it in REPLY Please.
    Thank you

Hello Manikandan,
    Nice to hear you again, yep I am fine, thanks.

About your request:
    Quote Originally Posted by Manikandan Subramanian View Post
    ! Every Registered User Account type Should be "General type" (Only One Accounts Type it should be hidden while registration)
    Now the system shows the listing type as plain text (just to inform user about account type features) if there are only once listing type available.
    And we can hide it, it isn't a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manikandan Subramanian View Post
    Registered User should able to show there business, contact name, address, phone, in website (Yellow Directory)
    Registered User should able to Post there selling ads (any type of selling) 'option to make it as featured listing (Paid Service)'
    Registered User should able to Post there Requirement ads, 'option to make it as featured listing (Paid Service)'
    Registered User should able to Post there Own Page (with Ignore Option)
    Registered User should able to Post there Banners (Paid Service)
    All listed features are available in 4.1 version. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Also yes, this request may came as custom modification and you'd better to submit a ticket for it.

John

+ Reply to Thread