+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How To Create New Listing Section For Realty Software?

How To Create New Listing Section For Realty Software?

Hi,

How do I add new listing type?

The Realty Software comes with the following sections:

(1) Property in
    (2) Advertising
    (3) Spares
    (4) Services

I want to add a new section that function quite similar to add listing for property. Let's call this section "New Section." I have added this "New Section" through "Add section" located at admin panel > Listing Sections , and a new page is created at

http://example.com/new-section.html

But when I clicked on the link found in the menu header, I will get the following message in the newly created page:

Undefined Page

- ERROR 404: Requested page not found
    What are the next step that I should do after creating a New Section?

I know that I need to create new listing fields for this New Section just like the Add Listing for Property. But some listing fields such as Street Name, Zip code, etc are already created for Property In section. Do I need to create a new listing field (e.g. Street Name, Zip code, House No., etc already created for Property In section) and new Data format for this New Section or can they be shared with the fields and data formats created earlier for Property In section?

In the Account Area the following links are found:

Add Listing
    My Listings
    My Ads
    My Messages
    My Profile
    Favorites
    Saved Search
    Log out
    How can I get the Add Listing for the New Section to be added to the Account Area?

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Jim; February 6, 2012 at 11:53 AM.

Re: How To Create New Listing Section For Realty Software?

Hello Daniel,
    Sorry for so late reply, but let me answer you anyway.

Flynax 3.2 version has 4 types/sections of listings by default, you can't add more types in admin panel in this version, we are working on new software version now, it is Flynax 4.0 and this version will have probabilities to add more listing types/sections in Admin Panel.

John

+ Reply to Thread