+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photo Upload Problem

Photo Upload Problem

I have contacted flynax support (ticket number: NBF-869351) but I guess they are swamped. I decided to just ask help from here.

Photo uploader does not work. Users cannot upload photos via the photo uploader. They can attach photos but cannot upload. Once they click on "Upload", the progress slider on each photo starts and the button changes to Loading... then nothing happens. When they try to delete a photo by clicking on "x", the add photo box number adds increasingly infinitely, crashing the site.

In the image settings under configuration, there is an option to disable "Uploading pictures in auto mode" and I did disable it, but still the same problem persists. As such, the listing process is not concluded and the listings are incomplete in the admin panel. I have to activate them one by one.

Questions:

1. has anyone experienced this same problem and if so, how did you solve it?
    2. I can deal with the usual normal mode of adding photos, "clicking on browse, choosing a photo from your files, etc. But this does not happen after disabling the auto mode of photo uploading. Did I missed out on something or a step or template/file edits?

This problem has been persisting for weeks and I just found it through a member. It is exasperating and hindering the growth of the site because of the user unfriendliness of this problem.

Thank you in advance!

Noel
    Last edited by Noel Bautista; September 23, 2013 at 02:35 AM.
    My Flynax Installation: Car Finder Philippines

Hello Noel,

If you want I can install new uploader system for your site. But it will cost you a bit. I will explain you in ticket.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread