+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Image Upload Fails or is not reliable. Clean install 4.1.

Exclamation Image Upload Fails or is not reliable. Clean install 4.1.

Step 4 image upload page loads fine however, after selecting pictures nothing takes place on clicking upload. If I set the system to auto upload pictures in the configuration they will upload but not as designed, you have to refresh the page to see the images and even then it is not reliable.

When troubleshooting using Dev tools the console complains "Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method '_super' ".

Clean install Version 4.1
    Template: auto_main_red
    All plugins disabled

PHP Version 5.3.3
    Maximum memory allocation: 2048M
    Max Upload: 64M
    Max Post size: 256M

Browsers used:
    Internet Explorer 10 & 11
    Chrome 32.0.17400.76

Hello Charles,

Would you please send me ftp access to my PM I will check it and hope fix ASAP
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

SFTP info sent ;-)

I have fixed it. Problem was in css style. But on your server installed cache system. You should refresh this cache.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Sorry about that I didn't realize I had Cloudflares DNS cache on, I have turned it off. The site still has the issue with the image uploader: page has to be refreshed manually to see images, user cannot delete images, users cannot crop images, user cannot name image.

(after clicking upload the box changes to loading and freezes, a manual refresh show the loaded images however no further edits can be done.)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    'The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false'
    www.yardtruckbuyer.com

+ Reply to Thread