+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Date format question!

Date format question!

Hi,
    I ran into this question while trying to set up a birthday field.
    So this is what flynax date offer

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 4.13.13 PM.jpg

But it is very inconvenient if your click on the calendar and manually click it back to year 1970 or so. If u want to manually type it it the box, the box doesn't even show the full format guide line in it. And I asked this question before but haven't got a reply yet: How to change the format to DD-MM-YYYY.

Is there anyway to make it more user friendly like vbulletin. This would be the much easier for user.
    Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 4.18.04 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-08-19 at 4.11.44 PM.png

Thank you

A quick up for support.

Just a quick question.
    Is there anyone using this account field: Date?
    Does any1 have the similar thought as mine?

Hi,

I'm using it too. Currently I put a "?" to guide users key in the date in YYYY-MM-DD format.

It would be great flynax make changes on the Date input.

Yea, I submit ticket b4, and was told to change it in language -> date format. ALready did it in the 1st place (%d/%m/%d). And it work on everything else (listing post date, etc), except this date field. It should be a simple fix, but still there, not too many people see it.

So is this a complicated fix? It seems both flynax support ticket and forum support have no solution. That is just sad. I thought it could be fixed.
    Please provide support to change date format of Account field: Date to: dd/mm/yyyy
    And remove the calendar icon

I agree with you, it' really necessary a dedicated field.

+ Reply to Thread