+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Front End will NOT Load

Front End will NOT Load

If I set my php.ini to php 5.4 with the original(provided with Flynax) .htaccess file my website says "Zend Guard Run-time support missing!" and my error log says "Failed loading /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string".

If I set my php.ini to php 5.3 with the original .htaccess my website says "Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home1/woodensa/public_html/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php on line 141" and I get a similar PHP error.

If I set my php.ini to php 5.3 with the .htaccess that cPanel configures my website says "Fatal error: Unable to read 8893 bytes in /home1/woodensa/public_html/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php on line 0" and I get a similar PHP error

If I set my php.ini to php 5.2 with the original .htaccess my website says "Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 65540, whereas the Optimizer expects 2 in /home1/woodensa/public_html/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php on line 0" and I get a similar PHP error.

If I set my php.ini to php 5.2 with the .htaccess that cPanel configures my website says "Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 65540, whereas the Optimizer expects 2 in /home1/woodensa/public_html/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php on line 0" and I get a similar PHP error.

Can Anyone help?

Hello Jason,

For every PHP version exist different rlNavigator.class.php file.

for:

If I set my php.ini to php 5.3 with the original .htaccess my website says "Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home1/woodensa/public_html/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php on line 141" and I get a similar PHP error.
    needs to be remove '&' before variables. if you want I can solve it. Please install php 5.3 with this Warning and send me cpanel access details to my PM and I will fix it.
    Last edited by Viktor; August 19, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thanks Viktor, it took me forever but i figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Jason,

For every PHP version exist different rlNavigator.class.php file.
    I work in local and Back-end works fine while Front-end, after 15/20 seconds give me a blank screen (with debug active: Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 10 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDebug.class.php on line 58);

I work only in local because I need to make some customizations and I can't access to rlNavigator.class.php file because it's Encripted... mha...

I have xampp 1.7.1 with php 5.2.9

Can You help me?
    Last edited by Veronika Nikolaeva; October 11, 2013 at 02:37 PM.

Master
    Hello Veronika,

install the geoip plugin, that should solve your problem.

rlNavigator.class.php is ionCube or zend encrypted for different php versons. (php5(.2) / php5.3)
    The respective versions are in install/data/zend or install/data/ionCube and and the filename is always flynaxdatasource. (without file extension)
    If you know what you need, then you can simply rename this file to rlNavigator.class.php and change.

However, i suspect that your problem can be solved with the installation of the plugin geoip.

Best regards
    Steffen
    Last edited by Steffen Buschkemper; October 12, 2013 at 02:22 AM.

Hello Victor

I need the rlNavigator.class.php file for php 5.4 or 5.5. Can you please help me?

Thanks for everything
    Last edited by Jhon edison Marin suarez; December 11, 2014 at 03:09 AM.

Hello Jhon,

Would you please send ftp to my PM I will check and upload to your server.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Ok Viktor. Thanks

I sent you the FTP to PM

Regards

+ Reply to Thread