If I set my php.ini to php 5.4 with the original(provided with Flynax) .htaccess file my website says "Zend Guard Run-time support missing!" and my error log says "Failed loading /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string".

If I set my php.ini to php 5.3 with the original .htaccess my website says "Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home1/woodensa/public_html/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php on line 141" and I get a similar PHP error.

If I set my php.ini to php 5.3 with the .htaccess that cPanel configures my website says "Fatal error: Unable to read 8893 bytes in /home1/woodensa/public_html/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php on line 0" and I get a similar PHP error

If I set my php.ini to php 5.2 with the original .htaccess my website says "Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 65540, whereas the Optimizer expects 2 in /home1/woodensa/public_html/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php on line 0" and I get a similar PHP error.

If I set my php.ini to php 5.2 with the .htaccess that cPanel configures my website says "Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 65540, whereas the Optimizer expects 2 in /home1/woodensa/public_html/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php on line 0" and I get a similar PHP error.

Can Anyone help?