+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add a picture [Sell a car] bug

Exclamation Add a picture [Sell a car] bug

Dear Flynax Support,

There's a a problem I cant fix on the "Add a picture" step. Pictures not uploading correctly.

Let me show you some print screens:

1. This is the normal "add a picture" view.
    1.jpg
    2. When I add multiple images and click on the upload button, only 1 picture uploads successfully and can make it as Primary. The other images are not uploaded.
    2.jpg
    3. When uploading one by one images, the first one is uploaded successfully and the others are just shown as blank pages after the first image.
    3.jpg

PS: When i go 1 step back, then 1 step forward or when i do a page reload , pictures are uploaded.

Hello Charlie Heintz,

I know about this bug but you should send me ftp access details to my PM and I will fix it asap
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Can you please paste the codes here, so I can just put them on files. And this may help others that face this problem

Hello Charlie Heintz,

Exist many files where admin should change code or configure it. And they can create some bugs that's why I am fixing it myself.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

Yes I've noticed this problem. Like when i tried to change the body background, the common.css file has moved to the main_bg.png with all the codes. Too many bugs happening with the script . Also it takes time to show new changes on the site. Sometimes Listings are not deleted from database, and I have to manually delete them from phpmyadmin.

This problem exist when you remove listing from Listings page or from Trash Box page in admin Panel?
    Would you please explain in more details.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

The problem exist when I remove Listing from the Listings page. The same problem happens when I remove Accounts, they are removed from the admin panel, but not from the database. Also , when i delete an account and its all listings, everything is deleted but on Home at Categories for a type of Make for example Acura it shows Acura (-1) or it just gives negative numbers. So I have to delete listings from database manually and do a Refresh.

You should open Trash Box page on Admin Panel and remove listings and accounts from.
    Or you can deactivate trash box in Configurations and listings, categories and accounts will be removed immediately.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Thank you for your reply, I deactivated the trash box, hope this issue doesn't occur anymore

+ Reply to Thread