+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happen to flynax team? No response for support tickets?

What happen to flynax team? No response for support tickets?

I don’t know I was waiting for response from support ticket but still no response.

Hello Ramu,
    We are working on yous tickets now, sorry for the delay please. It isn't our style of support

John

Hello John

I have the same problem ... about my site and tickets www.bateaux-doccasion.com !!! TOO many time to resolve problems on my XML feed ( now the ad have no picture imported)

and now Many other problems happen I don't understand because I don't touch something .... ( see my last tickets CYB-445360 )

Now impossible for a connected user too see or modify his listings !!!
    This is not really a good job !!! and I'm loosing some clients !!!

Please I need somebody to control all the site to make it clear and functionnal !

Hello Patrice,
    Could you please reply any of your tickets? We haven't any replies from you after September 3.
    Also attache your new ftp access details to the any ticket if you changed it.

John

I don't understand because I have answered Tickets on 7 , 9 and 10 to vladimir to control files integrity into folder because hacking

I have found an delete some file into folder which ar enot flynax .. actualy the server is on error500 ...

Again same problem no support from flynax team for my Ticket, My Ticket No is KXY-497371. No support from live chat also last one week.

I have been waiting over 4 months for them to finish modifications for us. In all honestly we have given up with them and realised they have pretty much as good as stolen the money we paid.

For My ticket also no response from flynax team. My ticket number KXY-497371

+ Reply to Thread