Thread: Search fields and checkboxes, refine, and account

Search fields and checkboxes, refine, and account

Team Flynax

I like the script (I am evaluating between Flynax and OxyClassified), and so far everyone has good things and improved. I wonder if there are or are thinking of making two changes:

1 .- I need possible mixear the general search options form. Let me explain ...
    I want to find any car that has an alarm.
    Need in general search enter a textarea "alarm" and search options (quick search) enter the make, model, etc.

Now the important things is that alarm is a characteristic of the vehicle as many more, so this is a checkboxes.

2 .- Option or plugins to refine search. Example:
    Enter in the search for a brand and model, and then the list of results there is a block on the left, where there is the option to refine more options.
    (Please see http://cars.oxyclassifieds.com/)

3 .- An option module or account, where a user can view their history of Plans Using with your name, price, balance, date and status.

Atte
    Rudy Dulansky

Elena

Re: Search fields and checkboxes, refine, and account

Hello Dulax,
    1 .- I need possible mixear the general search options form. Let me explain ...
    I want to find any car that has an alarm.
    Need in general search enter a textarea "alarm" and search options (quick search) enter the make, model, etc.
    >> You can do it by yourself in admin panel > Search Forms > Advanced search > Build
    here you can build search forms with different fields.

2 .- Option or plugins to refine search. Example:
    Enter in the search for a brand and model, and then the list of results there is a block on the left, where there is the option to refine more options.
    >> We have options "Modify search" we can move it in block with left or right position.

3 .- An option module or account, where a user can view their history of Plans Using with your name, price, balance, date and status.
    >> We have in Admin panel special block Plans Using.
    Check out demo http://demos.flynax.com/general/admin

If you have additional questions feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    Helen Lee,
    Flynax Sales manager
    Last edited by Jim; February 6, 2012 at 11:52 AM.