+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few questions about template customization

A few questions about template customization

1. How do you add more page selection on the header and footer, say I wanna add my friend's flynax page, or a forum.
    Attachment 581

2. How can i edit the following buttons (pets, pet services, pet staffs, and search) color, background images? I couldn't find it in the common.css
    Attachment 582

3. How do you edit the left and right side bar images, and background of this box?
    Attachment 583

4. Same thing here, how to edit left and right side bar images, background? And also the color of the categories (pets, birds, etc)?
    Attachment 584

Lastly, is there anyway to add round corner for listing on google map?

Thank you for your great product and support.

Hello Yung Yang,

1. Please go to Admin Panel >> Pages, click edit some page then find line: Show in Menu and select where do you want to see this page.

2. If I correct understand you should go to ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>common.css class with name: 'div#teaser ul.search_tabs li' at line ~429

3. 4. I checked your site and you removed gallery.png file from your template. Please return it.

Lastly, is there anyway to add round corner for listing on google map?
    Please send me screenshot how do you want it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thank you,
    Very fast response.
    For the gallery.png Im just messing around with it. I couldn't find the sidebar in the file though. Where can I find it?

For the last question I just want the map to has round corner, not a boring rectangular.

You will find it in common.css file.

On the home page for the side bar search for /* content block */ in common.css, theres a few different bits of css underneath for it.

On the homepage for the main content boxes search for /* side bar */ in common.css file theres a few different bits of css there for it aswell.

** seems back to front lol, but on all over pages they are the opposite way around. if you get what i mean

Google map corners, this may work, go to style.css
    find
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    change to
    Code:
    Last edited by Chris Brown; July 24, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Thanks Chris,
    Wish there was a thankyou button here.
    I'm almost finish with the template. But I have a couple more questions to ask.

Attachment 586
    1. How do you change the hover color that you see in Home, it's brown, i wanna change it to Gray.
    2. How to change the font color of Seller info, Map, and Tell a friend.

Attachment 587
    3. Why the "Total" in statistic content box always highlighted, and how to change the highlight color?

For customization and to get to know how CSS works, use Chrome browser and goto Tools, Developer tools when you have loaded your web site. Then you can point and pick the elements you wanna change, using different values colors whatever. When done and you are satisfied, look which files the element belongs to and change inside the right file. Don't forget to #comment the original line or make a whole back-up of the file.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Thanks
    Already tried Firefox with web developer tool. Didn't work out.

I still need help from the above questions.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; July 25, 2013 at 04:49 AM.

It sure does work great: take a look for the first one around line 315 in your common.css file and you will find, depending on your template:
    Code:
    The */ is what I have changed for my template.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

It's only work great on your template Morgan.
    Doesn't work on mine. I think you misunderstood the workaround here. Please look at my pictures again. I meant the background color hover. Not the text hover.

Hello Yung Yang,

You should create a ticket with your request and our co-workers change it for you free.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread