+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Isn't this interesting

Chris Brown - The XML feeds I am having intergrated are the XML2U feeds which you appear to have.

Quote Originally Posted by David Tainsh View Post
    It has now been over 6 months from payment to have the properties and motors classified installed, custom templates and two XML feeds integrated and it still isn't finished.

Should I wait some more time for them to finish or should I take them to court?
    I would still with them, and try to negotiate on the situation.
    Personally, I believe everyone has experienced delays and things to fall behind timeline.

however the reason I still sticked with them is I can see the Flynax team genuinely making a effort to help me and continuously improving the software.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by David Tainsh View Post
    Chris Brown - The XML feeds I am having intergrated are the XML2U feeds which you appear to have.
    I don't actually have it, was going to pay flynax to do it when someone actually decided to use it. I have ha no one inquire about using that service as yet
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    I don't actually have it, was going to pay Flynax to do it when someone actually decided to use it. I have ha no one inquire about using that service as yet

This is the worst part about Flynax. They cant do it. I paid them to set up the feed months ago and it is still not finished. The site should have launched back in January. It is nearly April and they are still doing it.

In all honestly I have given up with them.

We decided we would give them a week to see if they would change their ways. They have done nothing to finish off the work we have paid for months ago.

I should have realised they were not right when I asked for a bit of help after trying to install the software myself and was told 'You installed it you fix it'.

Anyway we are proceeding with legal action on Monday morning against them. Sick to death of being treated like this when we paid cash upfront over half a year ago.

Hahaha check out the Flynax video. Watch from 1 min 14 seconds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKstwk4EUPM

Notice how this post it is not list on the main page and how the sell your license forum has already been shut down.

http://www.flynax.com/forum/forumdis...censes-on-sale

i bought this script one week i asking about support no one care really free bad serivce from flynax

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Rashad View Post
    i bought this script one week i asking about support no one care really free bad serivce from flynax
    What problem do you have? We might be able to help if flynax support is packed with tickets.

What do you want to be done ? Tell us we may help you, I use flynax, they are good, if you want installation i can help you for free.

+ Reply to Thread