+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Isn't this interesting

Isn't this interesting

I initially found it impressive that under the forum "Licenses on sale" there were no licenses for sale. Hmm, everyone must be satisfied!

Today, I tried to post my license there for sale. Reason? Crappy tech support, (even the SLIGHTEST mod cost me $30 more! - after SEVERAL days of waiting!!!! All I wanted was for a banner to appear above the listings and for the phone number to display as a STANDARD U.S. phone number!!!! - even though they SAY your SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS gets you "3 months of free support" and "making minor changes to the Software that take no longer than 30 minutes."), plus, no real community in the forum that helps with problems, and general frustration trying to work with very hard coded software.

So, like I said, I would like to sell my license. (I would take $450 for it)

SO - I tried posting it for sale under "Licenses on sale".

Well what do you know - THAT forum is a moderated forum, and my post won't appear "until approved by a moderator". Either make that forum unmoderated like the others, or DELETE IT. It is misleading to the extreme. (the fact that no one was selling their license was one of the reasons I bought this software!!!!!)

For a month, I have been feeling ripped off and pissed off. Not ONCE has anyone said "Hi Marc, thanks for buying this software. Let us know if you need any help." Now today, on top of this MONTH of extreme frustration, all posts have gone from this forum. Yes, you can still search for posts, but that's not the same as seeing posts as threads... where you can see the complaints, problems and non-responses from Flynax "tech support".

It is also telling if you browse through "The portfolio" What are there - TWO OR THREE active flynax sites now?

I am assuming this post will disappear.... as might this forum soon.

Marc

p.s., there are things about this software I like a lot - it's just too bad their support is so piss poor.... I mean honestly, should those minor changes have cost me and ADDITIONAL $30? Maybe that was enough to buy some vodka... I don't know.
    Last edited by Marc Austin; July 22, 2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: corrected the price

Ah, I didn't know that forum is a moderated forum. I had the same impression as well, thinking the software is so good that no one wanna sell it.
    And I agree that support is somewhat slow. But I just started so I will give it some more time.

Yeah that forum IS moderated and as you can see on the forum homepage, there has NEVER been a post there! I SAY BS!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Marc Austin; July 22, 2013 at 04:28 AM.

.... it is also BS that we can no longer see ANYTHING under ANNOUNCEMENTS, SERVER CONFIGURATIONS, FAQ, OR FLYNAX MANUAL!!!!!

I would like to say I have had a great experience in general with flynax support, yes at times they can be slow but that may be because their work load is higher at that particular time. After 2 years I am still pleased with flynax, with support and the paid mods I have had done.

There are also a few if us on the forum that do try and help from time to time but I suppose you will only get an answer if they have the answer themselves.

Yeah a couple of sites on portfolio page don't seem to be flynax or gone but there's more than 3 active flynax sites on there I am sure. I also have my own list as long as my arm of other sites that I found over time.

Stick with it guys, flynax have been great so far for me,
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

I would like to stick with it - I like a lot of things about the software. But I can't afford to wait 2 WEEKS for the simplest of changes... I bought this software to make money.... not piss it away. I see you have been dealing with Flynax software since 2011. Have you seen tech support improve or get worse since then? Maybe some tech support guys have gone away since you began, I don't know... I know Dmitry was quite helpful... eventually.... back to this topic though... don't you find it misleading that they have a forum "Licenses on sale", but you can't post in it to sell your PAID FOR license?

Oh. I see my license is for sale now in that forum. Great, would be nice to sell it. I accept paypal.

I would RATHER see improved tech support, better communications, the forum back the way it was, (hell delete all my posts if you want... I know I have flown off the handle with my frustrations...)

Despite all my complaints - I have never once complained about the software... (except the U.S. phone number bug, and the fact is is quite difficult for the average guy to customize)
    Last edited by Marc Austin; July 22, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

I suppose some support requests will take priority over others. Yes two weeks is slow, but who can say what the workload is, how many scripts customers they deal with, how many staff, wether its a paid or free mod. I would always expect the things that arnt critical to take longer. Don't get me wrong if something's gonna take 2 weeks I suppose you would like to be informed, which in some of my cases I have been asked/told it make take couple weeks due to workload. Maybe I am too easy going

There have been the odd license for sale in that forum before, you just have to wait a bit to be moderated.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

About For Sale section - there was one misconfiguration and it not showed threads older than one day, we have fixed it. Sorry for inconveniences.

For the priority, delays and angry customers: yes we currently overloaded, hope it's temporary and we will be able soon to provide faster support.
    Also important thing here is that custom department has lower priority than technical. There is some kind of queue..
    Once your ticket moved to modifications be ready for delays as technical tickets are always sorted first. Yes it can be annoying that paid work has lower priority and can took more time to be done, but it's our policy - technical problems are most important.

Dear Marc, i'm sorry for this weird situation, hope you still can find way back to us and get your flynax site up and running.
    We will try to transform your negative impression )

Guru
    @ Mark, I think most new people can feel a little confused about the support, I know I had my fair share of frustrations with it, and it really did come down to me striking a balance between with waiting for the guys to get to the updates and I lost count in the end of how many things needed fixing and also threw in a few paid updates to the system. In all that spread part time over 6 months and in many ways I probably need to do some more work to the site.

You mention you want to make money but have only been in a few weeks ? Like you I felt a little frustrated at first and yes maybe the customer service side could be improved a little but maybe just a little more time and you could end up with a good site ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread