+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New field in common/additional information add

New field in common/additional information add

Hello

I've created new fields from Listings -> Listing Fields. I want to add them on the "add a listing" page at location, common or additional information section. How can I do that from admin panel. For example I've created Phone Number and it doesn't appear. Furthermore I want this field to appear also on the listing page details.

Can somebody help me?

Thank you!

Hello Adrian Popescu,

You can add in Admin Panel >> Categories if you have general category you should find this category if you haven't general category take any category and click build icon >> Build Submit Form and then move your new field from right to left.
    For phone number was bug in 1 version. If you add phone number field and add it to submit form and then you cannot see this fields you should create a ticket and we will fix it asap.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Adrian Popescu,

You can add in Admin Panel >> Categories if you have general category you should find this category if you haven't general category take any category and click build icon >> Build Submit Form and then move your new field from right to left.
    For phone number was bug in 1 version. If you add phone number field and add it to submit form and then you cannot see this fields you should create a ticket and we will fix it asap.

Hello Viktor. If i would like to place the phone number in a different area, what code should i add?
    for email we have <td class="value">{encodeEmail email=$seller_info.Mail}</td> but for phone, how it should be? thanks

Hello Petrache,

Where do you want to use Phone? and what format do you want for it? In Flynax doesn't exist function for phone format but we can create it
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

any account has acount fields. those translate in listing detail page into owner area. i want to show just 1-2 of all account fields and among them there is phone. in other words i need to show just the value of the field phone and do not know how since those acount fields are pulled from other area. thanks

+ Reply to Thread