+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bug: "My Listings" option do not appear on log in

Bug: "My Listings" option do not appear on log in

I noticed this is happening to all users..when they first log in, the option under my account "My listings" do not appear. The only way to find it is by refreshing the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Go to admin panel-->content-->pages-->My Listings check the page and the key my_listings.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Hello.

What url for your site? I wanna check it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thanks Morgan, I checked, and these options are in place. Viktor, I sent you a PM.

Thank you!

Hi Viktor,

I just wanted to follow up with you on this.

thanks

I opened a ticket for this since I didn't get an answer, but I will post it here too in case others run into these issues.

Log in doesn't work at times at various browsers. What happens in: you click log in, you enter your username and password, and NOTHING happens. I mentioned this in a ticket, but at the time I didn't experience it (it was what several users told me). Now I ran into this problem and indeed the log in button doesn't work.

You have to try again or a third time to go through.

This same odd behavior happens when you log in. "My Listings" doesn't appear as soon as you log in. What you see is the list of links (my account, my messages
    etc) but no my listings. The user has to refresh the page to see the link "my listings" appear again.

These two issues have been reported to me across all browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) for both PC and MAC at various times.

Please advise.

Viktor, anything on this?

The log in button is taking several tries to work. It's been almost a month and no replies...please advise.

thanks

Anyone????

"My listings" option in the dropdown is buggy on my site. Can you please fix this?

Hello,

Sorry for delay,

I have checked your site and it works good for me.
    What browser do you use?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi, I use Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari and it is working fine for me. Though, if you have this problem I would recommend that you clear all installed apps from the browsers like AdBlocker etc. If that doesn't work, make your site as a secured site in the security settings of one browser and check again.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

+ Reply to Thread