+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "View Details" Tabs

"View Details" Tabs

Under the "View Details" page, we changed the 'video' tab to the first position and the 'listing' tab to the third position.

However, when we visit the "View Details" page, the 'listing tab' still loads first, even though the 'video' tab is in first position. We would like to have the 'video' tab and its contents load first. How can we do this?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

templates/template/tpl/controllers/listing_details.tpl 2 changes:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    change to

Code:
    AND

Code:
    change to

Code:

so just hide details and show video on initial setup, but if there is no video there will be nothing. so make sure there always will be video

Hello, how can i add a new tab (shipping information) before tell a friend tab? I am using general nove template. screenshot attached

product-description.jpg

Where will you take info for the tab? It will be static info for all listings or dynamic?
    I suggest you create a new ticket with the request.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

On the Add new listing form, I have added shipping/delivery information field on the car category and I intend to add it to all other categories. Whatever information enter in that form field will be added to the shipping information tab, if nothing is entered there should be a caption "Shipping information unavailable contact seller"

We can do it as small customization for you. Please create a new ticket and our developers will help you.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread