+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Messages / notification

Guru

My Messages / notification

Is there a way to turn on some sort of email message notification or alert when a message is sent please ? I had no idea it was sitting there ?
    Pete

Notify users of new messages

found this and it is set so i will test and report

/ * edit seems to alert on new post but not on replies
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 5, 2013 at 06:13 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hi Pete
    Did you find a way to fix this? I have tested around this messaging thing and found a problem.

If a message is sent by a visitor, the receiver will get notification email from flynax site.
    If the message is sent by flynax registered users, you don't get any notification email. This is a problem, my friends told me that they message me weeks ago and no reply. Because I didn't know they sent me message.

How do I fix this? I've been searching for solution.
    Using Flynax 4.3 modern template

Guru
    From memory no there was no fix, I have only just started working on the site again so I will keep an eye out and check it further.

Yes please. I also start working on my website again. I will let you know if I find something

I am fighting with the same problem, and it is annoying! Anyone got a fix for it ? Please sharee

Guru
    It may be part of the new upgrade ? but not sure / no known fix as yet

I have the same problem, no e-mail notification when a flynax registered user send the message...flynax 4.4.1. Also, if i delete the conversation from my messages(in my account), the conversation is deleted, but it delete the conversation of the user that i talk too. So, the conversation disappear from me and him...and that is a problem.

+ Reply to Thread