+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mobile Options

Guru

Mobile Options

Hello I want to set my site up properly for mobile, I have read in bit s and parts that I need to set up a folder somewhere via ftp and some other stuff, but i can find no official instructions or correct procedures to ensure this is done correctly.

Rather than try and guess and follow bits and pieces of information from multiple sources I am guessing these is an official guide somewhere to set this up, ? if so where would I find this please.

Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Pete,

If you want use your mobile version like subdirectoty you shouldn't create any folders. Only set in Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Mobile Version in line "Build URL as a" like subdirectory and upload mobile template or use default mobile template.

But if you want use mobile version like subdomain you should create new subdomain with name 'm' and in line 'Document Root : ' you shouldn't set new 'm' folder only public_html folder (root path no more) that's all.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    ok sure undrstand i will just set up the first option and i am sure it is like that now but i will check
    thanks Viktor
    Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    ok sure undrstand i will just set up the first option and i am sure it is like that now but i will check
    thanks Viktor
    Pete
    Hello Pete Young,

If my Flynax software folder install is /public_html/abc/tai

Then i should create new subdomain with name m and in tai folder (where flynax software installed).

I have just finished it.

Thank you, Viktor.
    Last edited by Nguyen Dat tai; May 25, 2035 at 06:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread