+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photo gallery without background

Photo gallery without background

Hallo,
    I need to have the Photo for dimensions that are keeping the width and height that you define automatically in relation to the width.
    When I upload photos of the result, in the gallery photos, is that I have the photos (size large) with a white background that I have changed to black.
    It is possible to suppress the background from the photos? I tried the file rlResize.class.php but I only managed to give a different color of the background.
    Example: I have a 1600 x 1200 photos. When the load I want you to stay with the photo that size and not the height I create a background ...

I am attaching the print-screen

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you use the photo cropping feature when users upload images. If not try activating that
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Hi Chris,
    I'm realizing that one website presents female models. The photos you upload the models on the site are either horizontal or vertical. The ad you create them and I can not explain all that each photo should cut it.
    If I active the Auto Crop feature photos are all of one measure but not good because if I set an ideal fit for the horizontal pictures will not go well for vertical shots ....
    I just need to make sure that the script restores my photos for the proportions and that eliminating this background that the script adds all large photos.
    Who can help me?

+ Reply to Thread