+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Delete this account

Guru

Delete this account

Do we have a plug in / option for people to delete their accounts ? or is this rarely needed ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I think a good feature would be to remove inactive/not logged in for a while accounts after an X amount of time,

Due to the fact that people do change emails, forget passwords etc. So they are not needed to be stored on the server, plus i dont think it would be good sending out newsletter emails to accounts that dont exist
    Last edited by Chris Brown; April 21, 2013 at 05:54 PM.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    I think a good feature would be to remove inactive/not logged in for a while accounts after an X amount of time
    is there a way to determine those who have not logged in in a xyz time frame ? have no active ads etc would love to see a plug in that were are to make settings time frames to list these people for easy deletion ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Guys,
    We will think about delete account feature, we are likely to add this feature to the next software update.

John

Is any way that users can delete their accounts?

Hello All,

We can create it like customization. If anybody really want it you can create a ticket with your request and we will discuss about it there.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread