+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Here the manual to integrate a slider in the header on the main page

ı got the solutıon

Is there anyway if I could embed a link to other site to each of the slide image?

Hello Wei,

Only if you create new listing field and insert links there and then add this field to form through builder.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

That sound a little bit compliated.

Hi,

Im using the Auto wide template i dont have the header_home.tpl file in the directory anywhere. How do i integrate a slideshow on a full width homepage.

Don't have the file names in front of me but Try adding it to the bottom of blocks/horizontal search tpl. I think that's what it's called
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

I tried adding at the bottom of the horizontal search.tpl but its coming below the seach box. But the image is not being loaded as well. I gave the same name for image file and image name in settings page. The folders are also in correct place.

Do advice where do i place the first code so i can get the banner above the search box.

Thank you

Hi ,

I just went through the codes in the Plugin . I couldnt find how the image is reference anywhere. When i used inspect element i couldnt see any image link.

Please let me know whats the issue .

Thank you

Is it works on 4.5.2 version?

Friends,

I tried to install it in the general modern template and could not find the header_home.tpl file. Only the header.tpl file exists. Is it in this file that I have to do the code inclusion? If yes, exactly what?
    I installed the plugin in the admin panel but I could not find the file above. can you help me?

Thank you in advance.

+ Reply to Thread