+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New install and Featured listing box not working ...

New install and Featured listing box not working ...

Ive just installed on a second site and have the Auto_Main_Blue template installed.

I have 1 Featured Listing on the site and it does show as a Featured Listing on the auto.html page and in the Listings Box plugin. However, the featured Box which is built into the template says "No listings added yet. click to add a new one. "

Ive tried everything (well obviously not everything ) but i cant get it to show the listing ias it should. Im sure its only something ive overlooked but everything seems to be setup the same as on my other site which is working as it should.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Geoffrey Doohan; April 19, 2013 at 07:36 AM.

Guru
    try adding a few test listings to make it work and it should be fine.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

thx pete- adding listings is the only you can see if its not working Ive had to do a complete reinstall. Think it may have been the way I upgraded my plugins or even the category field name I was trying to use. flynax doesnt like numerics as the last digit and my categories needed to have digits - ie Cessna 182 etc. Ive done a complete reinstall because funny things started happening. I changed the way Ive done my categories and everything is fine this time round. X fingers

+ Reply to Thread