+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to edit color of the category extension from grey

Guru

How to edit color of the category extension from grey

In what file would I find the color to edit this from a grey to blue please ( i have the blue just need to find the grey to change ) I am using simple blue gen classifieds, also the little green dot in the top right, where would I find that and how would I cancel that out to just leave the cross please.

Thanks
    Pete

extended category colour.jpg
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Master
    Is this an popup or where can i see that on your site?
    Last edited by Steffen Buschkemper; April 18, 2013 at 02:46 AM.

Hello Pete,

You can change it in ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>style.css at line ~ 324 class - div.other_categories_tmp div
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

You can change it in ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>style.css at line ~ 324 class - div.other_categories_tmp div
    thanks viktor /// I was unable to work out what / where / how to remove the green dot ?
    re > Is this an popup or where can i see that on your site?
    site is in sig / home page category extensions / cheers
    Last edited by Pete Young; April 18, 2013 at 05:17 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

By the looks of it the green dot is covering your 'X' check your template/images/gallery.png (near the bottom of the image)

You may need to alter the image, to get rid of the dot
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    By the looks of it the green dot is covering your 'X' check your template/images/gallery.png (near the bottom of the image)

You may need to alter the image, to get rid of the dot
    wow I see them in there but I have no idea on how to edit that out and just have it as red crosses / I think this will be a paid upgrade, thanks for the heads up
    Pete

I got to thinking on this and even though i do not really understand how that big image works, it must refernce that image to the one required, could I instead of trying to change that image / remove the green dots instead change the refernce for the image reuired to the red crosses in the code ? that way only a edit to the code image ref is required ? if so how ?
    Last edited by Pete Young; April 19, 2013 at 04:33 AM.

If u can pm me your email, I will change the image for you and send you it, will be when I have finished work though
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    If u can pm me your email, I will change the image for you and send you it, will be when I have finished work though
    wow appreciated thanks Chris

+ Reply to Thread