+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HACK DETECTED: You are not allowed to use the plans, please choose another one.

HACK DETECTED: You are not allowed to use the plans, please choose another one.

Good day everyone, I am getting the message "HACK DETECTED: You are not allowed to use the plans, please choose another one." whenever I try to upgrade a listing to featured. Does anyone know how to go about fixing it?

Hey guys, I've waited on a positive reply but I didn't get any, I opened a ticket and i still didn't get assistance, I ended up finding the solution. If anyone has the same problem feel free to contact me and my answer could be your solution too.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Katete Amani View Post
    Hey guys, I've waited on a positive reply but I didn't get any, I opened a ticket and i still didn't get assistance, I ended up finding the solution. If anyone has the same problem feel free to contact me and my answer could be your solution too.
    Could you post the solution here, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday, and I thought it may be because i downdgraded the number of days in my plan ? and it was my fault ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Could you post the solution here, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday, and I thought it may be because i downdgraded the number of days in my plan ? and it was my fault ?
    Hi Pete,

well the problem was under AP > Listings > Listing Plans > Edit Upgrade to featured > Limit use of plan. There it says enter 0 to allow unlimited using of plan. Indeed I also had limited it and that seems to have been the cause. Did you set yours back to 0 as well or did u still limit it?

MK Amani

Guru
    I still Have it set to a limited use of plan, but i have removed the upgrade to featured option, it seems this option only upgrades the featured aspect of the listing, for example my plan is 30 days the upgrade to featured plan was set for 90 days featured / but this does not upgrade the number of days it shows for, that stays at 30 days it is only the featured part that runs for the 90 days meaning it would still turn of at 30 days.

that just makes it all to confusing for me so I just canned the upgrade to featured option and now just have a paid featured plan or a free non featured plan. / will keep my eye on it, and thanks for the heads up.

Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thanks to you too Pete, I didn't notice that but I'll keep it in mind.

MK Amani

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Katete Amani View Post
    Hi Pete,

well the problem was under AP > Listings > Listing Plans > Edit Upgrade to featured > Limit use of plan. There it says enter 0 to allow unlimited using of plan. Indeed I also had limited it and that seems to have been the cause. Did you set yours back to 0 as well or did u still limit it?

MK Amani

◦HACK DETECTED: You are not allowed to use the plans, please choose another one.

ok having this happen again now and I do have a limited number of uses on this plan (nothing to do with upgrade to featured) as I want so this is a error of sorts, I will raise a ticket to see if this can be fixed.
    Pete

I just have this very same issue. Any fix for it yet?

+ Reply to Thread