+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with Categories in autos.html

Problem with Categories in autos.html

The template does not show the Categories properly on the autos/html page and I am unsure why. Happens with all the templates.

Page is at http://www.hdtraders.com/autos.html if anyone wants have a look .....

Site seems to have slowed down considerably also - seems to take forever loading

Hello,

I have fixed it, problem was in different versions of template and site. Template for 4.1 but site version - 4.0

But I have fixed it and now it's ok. Please check.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor ... thanks I'll download and install it.

I installed it and it didnt change the way the categories are displayed on the autos (bike) page and the Bike Parts and Services pages. It looks like they arernt picking up the formatting or CSS properly on my site.
    Last edited by Geoffrey Doohan; April 16, 2013 at 12:21 PM.

The pics tell it all

Seem the Categories box on my site is showing all of the sub categories when all I want is it to show Category totals like on your site
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

It's ok. You should change number categories in 1 list and it will be same. I have changed it and it looks better. You can change it here: http://your_site.com/admin/index.php...t&key=listings
    Find group: 'Category Settings' and find there.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thx Viktor - dont know why I didnt see it - also it was the "Display Sub-Directories" that I should have ticked "No" to also ......

Think I need an early night lol

+ Reply to Thread