+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to add phone in SIGN UP?

How to add phone in SIGN UP?

Hello. How to add phone in SIGN UP and Facebook conect in regestration in "add listing" page ?

phone.jpg

Kind regards, Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar Amirov View Post
    Hello. How to add phone in SIGN UP and Facebook conect in regestration in "add listing" page ?

Attachment 1014

Kind regards, Eldar
    Facebook connect should exist by default in that area but, since that is a plugin, it can't be done without chaging files to main script. So the plugin is pretty useless since it works in some area and in other it doesn't show (do not know why it has not been integrated so far in then main script).
    In any case, flynax ask money for what you want (especialy phone) - i have already asked for this in the past.

Hello Eldar Amirov,

i can try to add facebook login button on quick registration form if you give me ftp access.(send to my PM) But add phone will cost you minimal price because it take more than 1 hour. Petrache wrote correct information.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello, Viktor. Please see pm.
    Kind regards, Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Eldar Amirov,

i can try to add facebook login button on quick registration form if you give me ftp access.(send to my PM) But add phone will cost you minimal price because it take more than 1 hour. Petrache wrote correct information.

Hello Viktor. I f you manage to find a working solution all of us will apreacitate if you share it. And even better would be if flynax team will decide to integrate the feature directly in the main script so that it works properly in all areas. Thanks

Hello Petrache,

We don't want to utilize the situation in order to earn some money on simple things but we cannot give you instructions because the customization requires changes to a number of files and instructing on how to make the customization will take longer than the customization itself. In addition, even a minor error might result in bugs.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Petrache,

We don't want to utilize the situation in order to earn some money on simple things but we cannot give you instructions because the customization requires changes to a number of files and instructing on how to make the customization will take longer than the customization itself. In addition, even a minor error might result in bugs.
    In this case, why you do not integrate the feature in the new revision of the flynax? we should have the feature showing properly in all areas and in adition have a setting in admin from wich we can global enable or disable the feature.

I do hope you understand that is not ok to have it show in login area and not showing in other areas like the one we talked here.

+ Reply to Thread