+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pissed off for Flynax server

Hi John,
    Thanks for the update.

Master
    Hi John,

...in this case we will inform all server customers beforehand
    The problem affects not only the server customers (hosted version).
    Also customers of the software version has a problem with loading times of there pages.
    The license code is requested when calling the page - therefore, loading times of there pages takes longer because of the problems.
    Just for info, it is not because of the hosting providers.

Best regards
    Steffen

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Buschkemper View Post
    Hi John,

The problem affects not only the server customers (hosted version).
    Also customers of the software version has a problem with loading times of there pages.
    The license code is requested when calling the page - therefore, loading times of there pages takes longer because of the problems.
    Just for info, it is not because of the hosting providers.

Best regards
    Steffen
    I am experiencing very slow loading times on my server with another company for about 3 days now, are you saying it could be to do with collecting the licensing info off flynax.

Edit: just checked a few sites on portfolio page and they have similar loading issues.....least I am abit wiser now as had my hosting company trying to optimise the website or find an issue
    Last edited by Chris Brown; May 4, 2013 at 02:35 PM.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Well I haven't noticed anything noticeable today but yesterday it was a little bit slow. Using Google Page Speed makes a difference I guess.

//Morgan

Edit: Na I think it is a bit sluggish after all.
    Last edited by Morgan Bohman; May 4, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Master
    Hi Morgan,

Just for info.
    Today I was on your and chris browns side and the load times were extremely slow.

//Steffen

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen Buschkemper View Post
    Hi Morgan,

Just for info.
    Today I was on your and chris browns side and the load times were extremely slow.

//Steffen
    Yeah it was slow for me on Morgans site as well, i do find that occasionally its normal speed for a couple minutes but then its unbelievably slow again.Checked a few on portfolio page and they seem to have similar issues

Hi Steffen,
    Yeah I just saw this myself and you're right, the license control to Flynax servers does handle the requests very, very slowly. This has to be solved as we all sit in the same boat.

//Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Bohman View Post
    Hi Steffen,
    Yeah I just saw this myself and you're right, the license control to Flynax servers does handle the requests very, very slowly. This has to be solved as we all sit in the same boat.

//Morgan
    How did you figure out its the license control, as i been scratching my head for days. It does sound like it could be that beacuse once it seems to collect that data it does load fine. Just takes about 20 seconds to get to the loading process

Hi Chris,
    I use firebug Lite for Safari which enables you to see http requests and also YSlow where you can measure your site in terms of grades, loading times, components etc.

//Morgan

Master
    Hi Chris,

now this thread here just brought me the enlightenment.
    I checked the rlNavigator.class.php for troubleshooting and must see, that this file is ionCube encrypted.
    Then i checked the reflees.class.php and then was all clear for me.
    Then was clear for me why it is encrypted - license check...
    If something is familiar with programming, then you can understand what some code is doing.

//Steffen

+ Reply to Thread