+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Report listings

Guru

Report listings

Just a few ideas with report listings, ( probably silly )

* place the reported listings number in the main admin panel as well as in the plug-in

new
    active
    pending
    incomplete
    expired
    reported

* can we have a option where if a item is reported x times it is auto suspended / for example

if i have a ( variable ) setting of 3 and somebody lists a rude listing and 3 independent people press the report button then that ad is automatically suspended until a mod reviews the ad, then can then re approve or delete the ad from there.

the setting of 3 is an example and could be set by each site as to the number.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I dont think thats a bad idea, it makes sense that after so may reports an auto system should suspend the ad. But like you say they must be independant people/ip addresses
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Hello Pete Young,

Thanks for idea. We will add new options to version 2.1 which will available soon

Guru
    I Have to say that today I updated the report listing and here we are 5 years later, but all positive, what a great upgrade, hats off to the flynax team.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    I Have to say that today I updated the report listing and here we are 5 years later, but all positive, what a great upgrade, hats off to the flynax team.
    Pete
    Hello Pete,

Thank you for your feedback!

We're really appreciate that you trust us

dos the report listing supported in the apps

it's available in iOS app only

+ Reply to Thread