+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upload photo errors

Upload photo errors

Hello

I am using SIMPLE BLUE theme and when adding a listing the image upload has many errors. For example after upload, the photo can t be deleted, cant use crop feature, when adding second photo the image does not appear and the Notification on top of the screen saying that Files have been uploaded successfully cant be closed. I tried your online demo and the same errors appear
    Last edited by Ionut Barabasa; March 21, 2013 at 02:34 PM.

same to me. When the "cropping by users" enabled, it shows blank.

upload-photo-error.JPG

Guru
    This seems similar to the problems I had, submit a ticket and they should be able to fix it.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello All,

Yes errors happens for new version of the upload images. Please create a tickets with a problems and we will solve it ASAP.
    I cannot write solution here because mistakes may be in different places.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

My site is in test mode not yet live. If this will be fixed this in 4.2 version no need to create a ticket now. Let me know please

we are experiencing the same error with the blue template, i've filed a ticket but haven't heard back yet -- just wondering if you could share what template edits fixed this problem?
    thanks

Hello All,

It's happens because for new image uploaded needs new jquery and jquery.ui and new upload files in libs folder and new css styles in your template after upload new files new image uploader will work correctly.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Adam,

I found your ticket and will solve your problem today I promise.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,

I have this issue also. I've filed a ticket on this. Please help me resolve ASAP.

Thanks,

Is there any way we can fix this ourselves without a ticket? I have the same problems.

+ Reply to Thread