+ Reply to Thread

Thread: facebook funs box

facebook funs box

Hi, needs advice on how to setup the facebook funs box. It is a bit confusing. I had created the facebook connect and have the app id. However, I use the same id for the facebook id and input the facebook page url, the message in the funs box indicated the facebook page is not valid. But I check the facebook url and it exists. What should I do cos I have tried many times. Is it that I did not create a like page in my facebook?

Pls assist. Thanks.

hi, managed to settle the problem. Actually, need to create a facebook page with your product/brand. After that, just follow the instructions. This is after a few youtube videos and figuring out myself.

On a second thought, the Flynax support could help us newbies by having a more thorough guide especially how to use the plugins. This may reduce the number of support tickets the Flynax staff would have to deal with. And give them more time to develop better features for the software. Nevertheless, the Flynax support is usually very helpful and I am glad that I have chosen Flynax.

Guru
    I feel dumb as usual and can not find any information on setting this up, would love a link to some instructions or those videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oATHW1JTjUk

/\ that video will show you how to find the ID but if you have a page with a name then just use the page name
    Last edited by Pete Young; January 9, 2015 at 11:53 AM.

Hi all,

You can use the Bookmarks plugin for it.
    The plugin automatically create the facebook funs box if plugin will have correct properties of your facebook app.
    Thank you, Curtis.
    @Flynax Company

+ Reply to Thread