+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Price shows up like this

Price shows up like this

Pris:
    500 KR
    SEK IN,FIN,ITY which can not be right, Viktor can you take a look?
    I had to format my computer so I have lost my pw for filing a ticket :-)

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Hello Morgan,

Thanks that you trust me.
    Would you please explain me what is not right with price format and how do you want to show it?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Viktor,
    OK the price, when I am from Sweden should not have the flag and the rest of the IN, ITY etc. This must have something to do with the price converter? For me and swedish user it will be only 500 kr which also shows up in other forms but not in the listing itself and your special listing tpl you made. You can see this only for reference in Links.

//Morgan

Hi Viktor,
    OK the price, when I am from Sweden should not have the flag and the rest of the IN, ITY etc. This must have something to do with the price converter? For me and swedish user it will be only 500 kr which also shows up in other forms but not in the listing itself and your special listing tpl you made. You can see this only for reference in Links.

It is only in the sale-rent I have an issue with this. Make a new listing in sale-rent, you can use my pw and user, set standard price and the some rate ranges prices, check the listing and you see,

Duble post, can not delete the first one

//Morgan
    Last edited by Morgan Bohman; March 20, 2013 at 05:46 AM. Reason: double post

+ Reply to Thread