+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frontend doesn't load.

Frontend doesn't load.

I have installed the auto classifieds script.
    While the backend is running properly the frontend doesn't load.

Fatal error: Call to a member function registerFunction() on a non-object in /pathtoscript/includes/controllers/common.inc.php on line 77

line (in common.inc.php)
    75 if( in_array($page_info['Controller'], array('home', 'listing_type', 'search')) )
    76 {
    77 $rlXajax -> registerFunction( array( 'multiCatNext', $rlCategories, 'ajaxMultiCatNext' ) );
    78 $rlXajax -> registerFunction( array( 'multiCatBuild', $rlCategories, 'ajaxMultiCatBuild' ) );
    79 }

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Waris Onrayab View Post
    I have installed the auto classifieds script.
    While the backend is running properly the frontend doesn't load.

Fatal error: Call to a member function registerFunction() on a non-object in /pathtoscript/includes/controllers/common.inc.php on line 77

line (in common.inc.php)
    75 if( in_array($page_info['Controller'], array('home', 'listing_type', 'search')) )
    76 {
    77 $rlXajax -> registerFunction( array( 'multiCatNext', $rlCategories, 'ajaxMultiCatNext' ) );
    78 $rlXajax -> registerFunction( array( 'multiCatBuild', $rlCategories, 'ajaxMultiCatBuild' ) );
    79 }

Thank you.
    Would you please send me PM with your cpanel or ftp access details and I will check and solve it asap.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

viktor -- we are having the same problem here, how did you resolve it for waris?

Hello Adam,

Would you please send me ftp access details. i don't remember exactly where was a problem with it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread