+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listings not appearing in "My Account"

Listings not appearing in "My Account"

I have two listing types, but only one listing type will appear under "my listings" ----- regardless of the account type. This means that no one can edit the other listings. I see these listings as active in admin, they appear live in the site. They are just not being shown in my listings, which is impossible for users to edit them.

please help!

Guru
    have you looked in your listing plans to see both are made available ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

I am not clear on what you mean. Is this what you're referring to? (listing plans in admin)

Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 10.08.25 AM.jpg

thanks

image uploaded too small

Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 10.10.38 AM.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guru
    Yes have you opened those up and seen if you have assigned both listing types to those plans ? I may be wrong
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Pete ,

Yes you are right in My listings you will see only Listings for other listings system created new page for example: My Services or My Spares same name like your listing type.
    if you want to see all listings in My Listings you should create a ticket and we will do it for you
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

thanks Viktor, will do!

+ Reply to Thread