+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add listing without signup

Add listing without signup

Hello,

I have a question please:

I have different listing types and different account types. I have related a listing type to an account type(Ex: Account type 1 can't add listings to Listing type 2, can only add listings to Listing type 1). The problem is when someone tries to add a listing without signup the sistem has "Account type assigned by default" and if i choose "Account type 1" to "Account type assigned by default" and the user tries to add a listing to "Listing type 2", he can but after finishing the form he gets an error "Sorry, but your account type does not allow you to add listings in <b>{category_type}</b> categories."

How can the account type be automatically assigned on add listing without signup depending on the listing type that he choose?

Thank you very much! I hope that you understand what i have tried to say!

Hello Milea,

Yes we know about it. You should disable add listing without registration because it's not logical.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Please do the above Mr.Milea said feature in next version.

Hello Milea and Manikandan,

You can select in Admin Panel which account type will be set for users after quick registration and you should configured this account type and give rights for adding listings for all types of categories.

Usually if users want to add listing quickly - it's owner and he will add only 1 listing ASAP without adding information about himself but if you agent and want to add many listings you go to Registration page and create account with full information and you can select which account type do you want to use.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread