+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Never Ending Query causing Server to Crash - URGENT!!

Never Ending Query causing Server to Crash - URGENT!!

My administrator has indicated that the following query that is being run over and over that is never completing. Stopping mysql completely stops the load.

Please advise what does this query does and how to stop it asap

================================================== ================================================== ==

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `T1`.*, `T1`.`Shows`, `T3`.`Path` AS `Path`, `T3`.`Key` AS `Key`, `T3`.`Type` AS `Listing_type`, IF( `T1`.`Sub_status`='invisible' OR `T1`.`Sub_status` = 'visible', SUBSTRING_INDEX(GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT `T6`.`Thumbnail` ORDER BY `T6`.`Type` DESC, `T6`.`ID` ASC), ',', 1), CONCAT( SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(GROUP_CONCAT(DISTI NCT `T6`.`Thumbnail` ORDER BY `T6`.`Type` DESC, `T6`.`ID` ASC), ',', 1), '.', 1), '_', `T1`.`Sub_status` ,'_en', '.', SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(GROUP_CONCAT(DISTI NCT `T6`.`Thumbnail` ORDER BY `T6`.`Type` DESC, `T6`.`ID` ASC), ',', 1), '.', -1))) AS `Main_photo` ,IF(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(DATE_ADD(`T1`.`Featured_date`, INTERVAL `T2`.`Listing_period` DAY)) > UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()) OR `T2`.`Listing_period` = 0, '1', '0') `Featured` FROM `fl_listings` AS `T1` LEFT JOIN `fl_listing_plans` AS `T2` ON `T1`.`Plan_ID` = `T2`.`ID` LEFT JOIN `fl_categories` AS `T3` ON `T1`.`Category_ID` = `T3`.`ID` LEFT JOIN `fl_listing_photos` AS `T6` ON `T1`.`ID` = `T6`.`Listing_ID` LEFT JOIN `fl_accounts` AS `T7` ON `T1`.`Account_ID` = `T7`.`ID` WHERE (UNIX_TIMESTAMP(DATE_ADD(`T1`.`Pay_date`, INTERVAL `T2`.`Listing_period` DAY)) > UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()) OR `T2`.`Listing_period` = 0) AND `T1`.`Status` = 'active' AND `T7`.`Status` = 'active' AND (`T3`.`Type` = 'listings' OR FIND_IN_SET( `T3`.`Type` , 'listings') > 0 ) AND `T1`.`Sub_status` <> 'invisible' GROUP BY `T1`.`ID` ORDER BY `T1`.`Pay_date` DESC LIMIT 4

We are not sure of the cause of this, we hope Flynax can look into it.

we suspect that it could due to Incapsula which we signed yesterday and tested.

It has the advance caching on dynamic content, we are not sure if there could be the cause of this query running repeatedly

At this moment, we have discontinued this services, for the past 6 hours. it has stabilized.
    Last edited by rosegarden; February 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM.

Hello,

Would you please send me ftp access details in PM I will check it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Latest Update : Server is stable and back to normal for the last 12-16 hours after we discontinue Incapsula services
    At this moment, We are not sure if that is cause of it.

I am glad to say we are back in business but we are still not sure what cause this problem.

Ticket # EOC-129152

+ Reply to Thread