+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to show "save the search results"

Guru

How to show "save the search results"

In arecent thread the question was how to hide the save search results / i want to add the code to a box so i can show it on my pages so people can choose to select it and get updates, how would I add it to a box please.

Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Pete,

You can create a new ticket with your explanation in, for that because it will take many times and needs many changes in code for it that's why it will be like customization.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    search save.png

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

You can create a new ticket with your explanation in, for that because it will take many times and needs many changes in code for it that's why it will be like customization.
    Viktor, not sure if i expalined i just want to add the above to a box so it can be placed on a page so people can get category updates etc ?

are you saying this is a major coding thing ?
    Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Hello Pete,

Would you please send me in PM your site name and access details to ftp. I will check it and write code
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Pete,

Would you please send me in PM your site name and access details to ftp. I will check it and write code
    Thanks Viktor, what I will do is raise a ticket in custom and then pay for the upgrade, that way you earn some money for your work, I currently have other paid mods under way so as soon as that is completed I will raise the ticket for this upgrade.

Pete

Hi Viktor,
    This is the nice feature.Could you please suggest implementaiton.
    Rite now the save search sends the links.Instead of sending the physical links ,i would like to send the Title/Descriptions.Please suggest.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Hareesh Ghanta; November 5, 2013 at 02:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread