+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SQL Error when applying auto_main_red theme

SQL Error when applying auto_main_red theme

Hi guys, I tried applying the new auto main red theme and it breaks my site. I can't get back into the admin panel or the site unless I totally delete the entire theme directory. Here's the error I see. My site is: datsunclassifieds.com

MYSQL ERROR
    Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
    Query: INSERT INTO `fl4_lang_keys` (`Code`, `Module`, `Key`, `Value`) VALUES
    Function: error
    Class: rlDb
    File: /var/www/vhosts/datsunclassifieds.com/flynax/includes/classes/rlDb.class.php (line# 193)

I have issue on image upload, and had some sql errors, but found them.

In category filter, I had City field which was "textarea" and I had deleted it from listing field. So the category filter was enabled on front end and it refered to some SQL error with name City field. I had created a new City field with dropdown list. So I replaced the City field on category filter everything works great, but still have image uploading issue.

Maybe you have something with Multifield or Category filter too....
    Last edited by Maaz Surchy; February 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks for the idea, I'll give it a try

Looks like I have some multi-category fields as well. I'll need to ask the programmers to help me out with it. I like the theme.

Hello Guys,

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Gholson View Post
    Hi guys, I tried applying the new auto main red theme and it breaks my site. I can't get back into the admin panel or the site unless I totally delete the entire theme directory. Here's the error I see. My site is: datsunclassifieds.com
    FTP > templates > auto_main_red > settings.tpl.php - and open:
    You need to find the code:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and replace on it

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    It is all.
    Thanks.

Thx Dmitry ... worked for me

+ Reply to Thread