+ Reply to Thread

Thread: flynax hosted email login

flynax hosted email login

Hey everyone i was wondering im currently using flynax hosted script. I was wondering how i access my emails or create custom emails example support@mydomain.com ? i have smtp info set up in my admin panel but i have no clue where i access it.

thank you

Jonathan

Elena
    Hello Jonathan Morris,
    The hosted version has no access for cpanel but if you need new e-mail for you. Please send the request to sales @ flynax.com
    We will create e-mails for you.

Ok great so my email accounts were created but how do i access my emails? What program or software should i be using to access them? Example when you have a email support@gmail.com you check your emails at gmail.com.

But i still havent found where to access my emails..

Thanks for the help
    Jonathan

Ok great so my email accounts were created but how do i access my emails? What program or software should i be using to access them? Example when you have a email support@gmail.com you check your emails at gmail.com.

But i still havent found where to access my emails..

Thanks for the help
    Jonathan

You will likely have some email software on your computer, such as if you have windows computer you can use windows live mail, then you set it up access your emails
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

I've got the same problem. I know how to setup a mail client, but I need to know the settings I have to use to access my mail. POP3? Imap? Which username and password? Which URL?

Help appreciated!

I have the same question - looking for settings to setup SMTP on an email client. I'm trying to use Gmail (pop3).

I'm also looking to make sure the SMTP settings in the admin panel (I assume I can create the username and password, but what about the email address and server / port)?

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread