+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I really hate Sundays...

Smile I really hate Sundays...

Bad weather and not that much action in this forum . I guess I'm bored. So what are you guys and girls doing?
    By the way, talking about automatic submissions to social media, I tested HootSuite.com and it seems like a nice setup where you can actually add more social media as Google+ etc. Nice statistics as well.
    It could well be a suggestion for a nice Flynax plugin to let the rss feed be sent to social media once every half hour. Less or you may loose your "friends" I might think .
    I'm looking for inspiration for tweaking a bit again and in the same time waiting for any news about version 4.2, any one heard anything?
    So back to TV and maybe a good cup of java, seeing the the wet snow building up outside.

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

I live in Norway, the situastion is the as you descripted.

Well I am working on my website, but still have many problems with alot of plugins not working as well, such as:

- Category filter
    - Multifield/geofilter
    - Listing box

And when I moved some of sub categories to another category I created they do not update the number of listing in a category, I have refreshed all options in REFRESH, still the same.

Hej Maaz, I think you should create a list of all oddities and file a ticket. I'm sure they will be solved. Can you send me your link of your site, I'm interested in how it looks.

//Morgan

I have not finished it yet.
    Last edited by Maaz Surchy; February 17, 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Bohman View Post
    Hej Maaz, I think you should create a list of all oddities and file a ticket. I'm sure they will be solved. Can you send me your link of your site, I'm interested in how it looks.

//Morgan
    I am also interested I have a list of flynax sites that i have found/searched for over the year that i have a check on here and there to see how they are going, although some look like they never get going and some look great

Anyways today i am on the internet looking for ideas for my site, i have a few but everything costs money to get started lol and later i am going to a local car meet

PS. i dont hate sundays as itsthe only day i dont work lol
    Last edited by Chris Brown; February 17, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

I have created a ticket now.
    My website is insipred by a norwegian small website..
    Last edited by Maaz Surchy; February 17, 2013 at 12:47 PM.

I have been trying this http://wibiya.conduit.com/ also as it is a nice feature for the people who wants to use it and benefits of it, and Chris...it's FREE!
    Argh, I'll think you just are lying on your sofa, drinking pints of bitter from a jug, viewing Top Gear on your telly Chris . (Just joking of ya go! Have a nice Sunday!)

I'm too into getting ideas from different Flynax users, if you are willing to share your list, that would be awesome.

//Morgan

Maaz, ok I see, is this the largest one in Norway or? Maybe you have Blocket there also? Some great things like the gallery, interesting.

//Morgan

No, its not the largest one.
    Last edited by Maaz Surchy; February 17, 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Well, first I am waiting for 4.2 realase and the new functionality for auto category. and then I AM going to pay for a design and some customization!! and make my website proff.

I think, flynax guys can make a good ideas, they just need money for their time. And I am going to spend. Because If I want to be best, so I have to pay.

+ Reply to Thread