+ Reply to Thread

Thread: subscribe to newsletter doesn't work

subscribe to newsletter doesn't work

When you check the checkbox "subscribe to newsletter" at the registration page, the users email never be added into the Recipients Subscriber accounts.

In general Demo Flynax also have same bug.

After I registered my self for test it again before post this new thread, results are same, my email address doesn't has been added into Recipients Subscriber accounts.

But if you manual add your name and E-mail in main page, working without problem, direct adds the Email address into Recipients Subscriber accounts.

subscribe to newsletter.jpg

Hello Oslo,

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    When you check the checkbox "subscribe to newsletter" at the registration page, the users email never be added into the Recipients Subscriber accounts.
    In general Demo Flynax also have same bug.
    After I registered my self for test it again before post this new thread, results are same, my email address doesn't has been added into Recipients Subscriber accounts.
    But if you manual add your name and E-mail in main page, working without problem, direct adds the Email address into Recipients Subscriber accounts.
    I checked it and it is work fine for me.
    When i register on site i set "Subscribe to newsletter". Then i go to admin panel > Massmailer/Newsletter > Add a newsletter and select account type(like example.png). Save and send then i checked my gmail and found letter. it is work.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread