Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Script payed, but still not provided

Script payed, but still not provided

Hello. i've check my mail and i don't have any login data, for my purchased script. there's been more than 5 hours from payment.

What happend? :?:

Re: Script payed, but still not provided

Hello e1top,
    Please contact our sales department and provide them payment method you used and translation ID, they will provide you all necessary details.

Thanks
    John

me too.. script payed but havent received any email or anything from flynax. already emailed inbox@flynax.

still waiting.. been 17 hours and no script.. :x

Elena

Hello vy,
    Could you send your info of script purchase to sales@flynax.com
    We check it and contact with you.

Best regards,
    Helen lee

Hi.

I ordered the software 24hr ago and still no response or email from Flynax. When will I receive the software? How long does it take to send a email? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks, Kenneth :!:

Dear Kenneth,

As you bought the hosted package you were supposed to set our DNS for your domain. So, the problem might result from DNS taking too long to propagate. Let's give it a little more time.

Hi David. I'm sorry. It is my fault. Flynax Team was prompt in emailing the information. The problem was it ended up in my Spam folder and I didn't see for some time. Again I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Go Team Flynax!

Thank-You.
    Kenneth

Elena

Thank you

SAME PROBLEM HERE, IT'S BEEN ABOUT 20HRS AND NOT SCRIPT, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SUCH A LONG DELAY AFTER PAYMENT. PAYMENT THROUGH 2CO IS ALWAYS SECURE NO MATTER WHAT YOU BUY ON THE INTERNET. WHY SUCH A LONG DELAY.

ALREADY HAVE POSTED 2 REQUESTS TICKETS FOR SUPPORT AND NO RESPONSE. I WISH YOU GUYS COULD BE A LITTLE BIT FASTER ON SUPPORT ISSUES. DON'T JUST SAY WE GIVE 24/7 SUPPORT AND THEN WE HAVE TO WAIT A DAY OR TWO TO GET A RESPONSE.