+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to add new Arrange Settings!

How to add new Arrange Settings!

Hello dear

I can't figure it out how to add new Arrange Settings to Quick Search, Statistic and Featured boxes? :confused:
    And also, I can't figure it out how to add more tabs to it, when I add new TAB to search forms and added fields to it, but nothing appears on fronpage.
    Is that JUST Radioset which we can add to Search forms etc?

It can be fields with the following fields types:

'radio', 'select', 'bool', 'checkbox'

and where not more than 3 values in the field.

Let me know if you have problems with it.

Thank for response MikeF.

I added a new field to Listing fields with Radioset: test1, test2, test3

What to do next?
    - I refreshed all datas in Refresh page
    - Got into Listing types, edited the listing type and got down to Arrange Setting but my newley created listing field doesn't appear there.

Are there any other ways to add Listing fields to Arrange setting? Or can you please tell me how to do it?

I think when you do what you have done in arrange settings it will the add search form, but you will need to go to the search forms section in admin and build the search forms, by adding the fields....I think this may then work

Hope this helps
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Chris, the fields I have created in (Listing fields): test "test1, test2, test3). But nothing appears in Arrange Settings (I can't find the field I created in Arrange Setting) to chose it, if I conn't chose the field I created in Arrange settings, there will be no search forms in Forms. Because I have to chose arrange setting so they can appear in search forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaz Surchy View Post
    Chris, the fields I have created in (Listing fields): test "test1, test2, test3). But nothing appears in Arrange Settings (I can't find the field I created in Arrange Setting) to chose it, if I conn't chose the field I created in Arrange settings, there will be no search forms in Forms. Because I have to chose arrange setting so they can appear in search forms.
    Ok i get what you are on about now
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

+ Reply to Thread