+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgot Admin Password

Post Forgot Admin Password

Hellow,
    i forgot my admin password in web admin panel, so how can i reset that password. (gauthali.com/admin)
    anybody help me please

same thing happend to me i sent support a message ... Its been 24 hours still no response...

Guru
    Do the same create a ticket and wait for support to fix your problem.

https://support.flynax.com/tickets/i...kets&_a=submit

You can reset your password via your Database.

Go to your phpmyadmin and select the database you use for your website and find users then find the exact user you are looking for then edit it.

Login to phpmyadmin as Maaz Surchy said, choose the database you use for your site, select the 'administrators' table and change the value of the password field. Don't forget that you need to enter an md5 value there in order to work

Login to phpmyadmin, choose tables "admins" fl_admins, then copy hash password 'administrators' and put it here and click on Crack it, to get old password, you are done.

or input this hash password instead "21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3" your password will be "admin", after you have changed the hash password, login admin panel with your administrator username and with following password "admin", after You have logged in successfully, then change your password to anything else.
    Last edited by Oslo; February 10, 2013 at 08:23 PM.

Can you access phpmyadmin if your using Flynax Hosted Script? Cause i have no clue how to access phpmyadmin with the information support provided when i signed up

You have not got any details from flynax by E-mail about your domain and script like as FTP details and Database?

Yes for FTP details but i dont see any of those files when i log in with Filezilla. What program must i use to access them ?

You can not access phpmyadmin by Filezilla. Filezilla it's a FTP program to transfer file, but phpmyadmin it's tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL with the use of a Web browser.

Did you have login details for your Hosting control panel?

or write your domain to find out your hosting domain.

+ Reply to Thread