+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help.

Question I need help.

I have a couple of issues and was wonder if anyone from support was online to help me out... For some reason i can no longer log into my control panel and see no option to reset my password if i cant log in to make changes...
    Thanks
    Jonathan

Guru
    https://support.flynax.com/tickets/i...kets&_a=submit

you would need to submit a ticket to get that sorted.

Ok thank you! i sent them a message hopefully they get back to me soon!

Would you happen to know how the link to FTP to login and update plugins ? And how to remove Flynax branding on my website?

Thanks for your help Pete

You need to use a ftp program, like Filezilla. Connection to your site is found on your hosts faqs or information pages, normally ftp.yourdomain.com user and password port 21.
    The logo is in yourdomain/templates/yourtemplate/img/logo.png you even have a PSD in there. For the updating of your plugin, I strongly recommend that you do this from the admin panel. You can upload plugins from ftp to the right plugin folder though.

In your installation instruction, together with your script, you had a default user and password, have you changed this?

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Thank you for the information Morgan.Very Kind of you. I was wondering, can i still access my site threw FTP if im using Flynax hosted service?

Yes i did change my Default User and Password. I thought i was changing my information for my Classified site. Looks like i was wrong and i changed my login info for my admin panel and for some reason i can no longer log in. Ive looked around trying to find a place where i can reset User and password and havent found anything yet. Still waiting for support to assist me

Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread