+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agreement Field with URL

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Oslo,

Hey People you didn't understand Oslo want see link with additional page instead of textarea for agreement field.

Dmitry start correct code but needs some more.

go to:
    FTP > templates > your template > tpl > blocks > reg_account.tpl - it is file for registration accounts
    FTP > templates > your template > tpl > blocks > field.tpl -it is file for add listings

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and after:
    Code:
    add new:

Code:
    and then you should go to admin panel >> Languages and add new phrase in system with your new key: any_text_key and any value like you want.
    save files and check.
    does this work for 4.2 as well? i followed the steps and
    <label><input type="checkbox" name="f[{$field.Key}]" value="yes" /> {$lang.accept}</label>
    doesn't exist in this form in those 2 fields, i applied the changes like this
    {elseif $field.Type == 'accept'}
    <textarea rows="6" readonly="readonly" class="hide" name="{$field.Key}">{$lang[$field.pDefault]}</textarea><br />
    <input type="hidden" name="account[{$field.Key}]" value="no" />
    <label><input type="checkbox" name="f[{$field.Key}]" value="yes" /> {$lang.accept}<a href="http://xxx" target="_blank" class="static">{$lang.termeni_conditii}</a></label>
    {/if}
    and the look is fine, i can tick the box but when i try to save it, i get the worning that i must agree to the terms (wich obviously i did by ticking the box)

this worked for me in the end

{elseif $field.Type == 'accept'}
    <textarea style="width: 80%;" rows="6" cols="" readonly="readonly" class="hide" name="{$field.Key}">{$lang[$field.pDefault]}</textarea><br />
    <input type="hidden" name="account[{$field.Key}]" value="no" />
    <label><input type="checkbox" name="account[{$field.Key}]" class="policy" value="yes" /> {$lang.accept}<a href="http://www.xxx.html" target="_blank" class="static">{$lang.termeni_conditii}</a></label>
    {/if}
    will test it next days to see if is ok

+ Reply to Thread