+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agreement Field with URL

Question Agreement Field with URL

How can make Agreement Field with URL to open www.mydomain.com/privacy-police.html, I mean Check box and beside check box shows (Yes I have read and agree to the following privacy police) and when they click on privacy police open in new windows page www.mydomain.com/privacy-police.html.

Look Image.

agreement.jpg

If you go to admin / account types / choose and build registration form.....here you can add an agreement field (there should be one set up already in account fields, if not you can add it in account fields section)

add it to the form and it will show on signup but on the 2nd page of signup where the user fills in the personal details.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

I know about agreement field that are placed in Account field, but this looks very bad shows every content in textarea, did looked on my first post images?

Hello Oslo,
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    I know about agreement field that are placed in Account field, but this looks very bad shows every content in textarea, did looked on my first post images?
    You can do it via admin panel.
    admin panel > languages > search by key "accept" after find phrase you need to change it.
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    It is all.
    Thanks.

Now I added the code into language key, but still show textarea, I wanna hide textarea just wanna check box with a link.

Hello Oslo,

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Now I added the code into language key, but still show textarea, I wanna hide textarea just wanna check box with a link.
    You need to change in the code.
    FTP > templates > your template > tpl > blocks > reg_account.tpl - it is file for registration accounts
    FTP > templates > your template > tpl > blocks > field.tpl -it is file for add listings
    Open and find code:
    Code:
    You need to add the class 'hide'. Save and update file on server.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Dmitry; February 13, 2013 at 03:46 AM.

Thank you Dmitry, working as I wanted

Hello Oslo,

Hey People you didn't understand Oslo want see link with additional page instead of textarea for agreement field.

Dmitry start correct code but needs some more.

go to:
    FTP > templates > your template > tpl > blocks > reg_account.tpl - it is file for registration accounts
    FTP > templates > your template > tpl > blocks > field.tpl -it is file for add listings

Code:
    and after:
    Code:
    add new:

Code:
    and then you should go to admin panel >> Languages and add new phrase in system with your new key: any_text_key and any value like you want.
    save files and check.
    Last edited by Viktor; February 13, 2013 at 05:04 AM.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Viktor, your way I tried in Mobile Version, worked perfect without any problem, thank you 2.

great. i was looking for this. Thanks Dmitry and Viktor

+ Reply to Thread