+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Google Analytics code integration

Hello Helman,

If you are not sure you can create a ticket with your request of curse. We will solve it ASAP.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thanks Viktor,

Have done so.

Hemal

Quote Originally Posted by Hemal Ruparelia View Post
    Hey thanks Cammie,

That is the file I am looking at and this is verbatim what is on the header.tpl file:

{if $smarty.const.RL_LANG_DIR == 'rtl'} {assign var='text_dir' value='right'} {assign var='text_dir_rev' value='left'} {else} {assign var='text_dir' value='left'} {assign var='text_dir_rev' value='right'} {/if} {if $rss} {/if} {include file='js_config.tpl'} {rlHook name='tplHeader'} {$ajaxJavascripts}
    {if $pageInfo.Key == 'home'} {include file='header_home.tpl'} {else} {include file='header_main.tpl'} {/if}

Think I might have to submit a ticket...

Thanks heaps anyway and let me know if you get any other ideas.
    Hello Hemal,

You can try insert the Google code (as Mike told) after a code which you showed here. Thanks

To insert your analytics code, go to /templates/your-template/tpl/footer.tpl. Find the line
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    around line 19. Insert after that line your code like this
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    This works like a charm, good luck!

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Hi, how can i add google analytics to my hosted software

Hi, how can i add google analytics to my hosted software

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Hi all,
    I want to show how you can integrate the Google Analytics code to your site.
    Here the full instruction:
    - Create new Google Analytics account and get javascript code for integration. (https://www.google.com/analytics)
    - Find and open following file:
    /templates/CURRENT_TEMPLATE/tpl/footer.tpl
    - find following tag:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and add the Google Analytics javascript code before tag,
    also do not forget to place the following code line before Google code:
    Code:
    and the following after Google code:
    Code:
    - save changes and close the file

Then you should wait about 5-10 hours while Google detect javascript code in your site.
    Please ask your questions here if you have some problems with integrations.

If you have ftp login to the site, just follow the procedure above. If not file a ticket.
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Morgan right,
    You as hosted license owner should have access to the templates directory - its enough to paste the code.

For those who are looking how is better to add Google Analytics or other code:

We have plugin for convenient 3rd party codes management - it's <a href="http://www.flynax.com/plugins/verificationcode.html">Verification Code</a> plugin

I've done so and it looks like it SHOULD work. but when I log in to my Analytics account, it says "Tracking code not installed". I know your post says wait 5-10 hours, but it says on Google Analytics that it was last checked only a few seconds ago. then how come it doesn't detect it?

Note: I can see the javascript code in my web page when I look at the html code output to the browser.

Hi to all, maby can help me, because I use the Vertification code for first time, and I get the code from google analytics page. So I installed the plugin, and then I did go to the veritication code plugin, then I click on add a code, then set the name: Google_analytics . in the position I select footer, and then I only paste this code:
    <script>
    (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
    (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
    m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
    })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-80443024-1', 'auto');
    ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>
    Just that nothing else. And I leave checked sticky, however It past about 10 hours, and I don't see any page view in the analytics google page, Only the traffic test worked fine ( one visited ) but nothing else.
    some one know what to do?

+ Reply to Thread