PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to have a block or a page to show available plans?

Fulvio Di stefano
January 25, 2013, 06:34 PM
I would love to show the different plans to new users. Do i have to write them or there is a way to show them (like during the registration (select-a-plan.html) but without selection) on a dedicated page?

It would be perfect to have a box that i could place in different places : dedicated page, below the registration form....

An option would be also great :

1) just show the different plans
2) selection of the plan that invites you to register if you are not registred and then automatically link this plan to your account

It is possible?

Mike
January 26, 2013, 05:40 AM
There is no way to list them separately in the box without changes to the code but possible with few main steps.
1. get them plans from database and assign to smarty from php you can use getPlans functions
2. print them in the smarty box

It's not hard just show plans in box, but it seems tricky to assign the plan to the user. If this is free package it's not very hard too i think, but if it's paid plan we have to link it with payment system somehow.

Anyway plans is for listings and only thing we can do is grant listing package to account, i mean we can use only packages here.

In other words if you have experience in php smarty html you can get something useful done, we are ready to help.
Alternatively it can be done by our team as customization, it's not from that things we can post ready instructions for.

Fulvio Di stefano
January 26, 2013, 09:33 AM
ok, the best thing will be that i simply add a text box and write down the plans description! Thanks a lot!