PDA

View Full Version : Ad Listings Gaps

Akram Elsayed
June 14, 2010, 04:04 AM
How come 6 or even 8 listings don't display at one time? If it doesn't support 8, is there a way to center the 6 others (assuming the 6th listing starts displaying). I'm pretty sure I've seen all 6 display at once, but today I keep refreshing and it continues to rotate 5 even though at least 6 would fit fine. Thanks! :D

[attachment=0:209gtmb6]ad listing gaps.png[/attachment:209gtmb6]

Akram Elsayed
June 14, 2010, 05:10 AM
Oh and the formatting is lost with Google Chrome. This is how it lists them....

[attachment=0:2rwnkabk]Google Chrome Ad Listings.png[/attachment:2rwnkabk]

John
June 20, 2010, 06:13 PM
Hello Christina,
Advertising block sets ad positions depends of current block type and sizes, I see that you use top/bottom block. In your case I offer you two ways:
- use only 4 ads per such block
- provide us your block details (related page), we will adjust unique ads grid for it

Looking forward to your reply.
John

Akram Elsayed
June 25, 2010, 08:55 PM
When I changed to 4, only 2 displayed. So I changed to 3 and they all show but not justified. I will just leave at 3 for now, but maybe down the road when your guys aren't so busy we can try to adjust it better. Thx! ;)

John
August 5, 2010, 01:44 PM
Hello Christina,
I have time for this issue :)
Please let me know which page this block appears and how many ads you wish to display there. Looking forward to your reply.

John

Akram Elsayed
October 16, 2010, 01:45 AM
Well 8 would be nice if all lined up nicely and supported in Firefox, IE, and Chrome. Right now, even tho I have ads that are active, none are displayed anymore and says no ads to display....All banner boxes are no longer listing anything as you can see I have made many things like featured, comments, ratings, ads, etc...but all boxes saying none exist. Thanks John...

John
February 25, 2011, 05:08 AM
Hello Christina,
Please check your listing again, and post me the page URLs where you have problems with listings or listing arrangement.

John

Akram Elsayed
March 22, 2011, 10:21 AM
I just turned it on for all pages so just go to http://www.eanimalclassifieds.com/ and you will see it. It's setup for 6 right now and still messes up.

John
April 18, 2011, 06:12 AM
Hello Christina,
Sorry I am unable to access your website, default hosting pages loads.
Please check.

John
April 25, 2011, 08:28 AM
Hello Christina,
I have corrected your Ads block, listings look good now.

John

Akram Elsayed
May 3, 2011, 06:16 AM
They look great for alignment now John, but how come at times it only displays 3 ads, another time 4, another time 5? Why not fill all 6 ads in area? I have at least 6 ads available to display? My setting in admin is for 6 ads?!? Thanks John...

John
May 9, 2011, 06:15 AM
Hello Christina,
I see that you created new Advertising categories like: "Banner Right", "Banner Left" and "Banner Bottom". Some of your Advertising listing added to "Banner Right" category.
Only this category listings does not appear in the "Advertising Listings" block.
Why? Because you didn't build "Short Form" and "Featured Form" for your new categories.
No display forms no listing displaying, easy.

Also some of your test advertising listings have not values except image, such listings won't be displayed as well.

John